Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ordering the book...



I might think it is cute just because he is my son, but Isaac LOVES to look at my book, hold the book, "read" the book... and I think it is precious! If you would like to purchase the book, you can do it one of 2 ways... The book retails for $11.95...

Option #1: purchasing the book through the publisher, this process is a little cumbersome, but if you follow these steps it will help.

Step # 2: Click on the "purchase book" button...
Step # 3: Click on the "check out now" button...

This is where it will ask you to register... you will see "Don't have an account? Register Here" Click on the Register Here...

You will be brought to a page that asks you to register as an "Author" ...
Answer the first three questions as "I do not plan to write a book"
Please fill out all the information, select a user name and password

Once that is complete... you will be taken to a page that says "Thank you for Registering"

Click on the "View Cart" button (Off to the left hand side of the screen) - you will be directed to your cart and able to purchase the book from there.

Please make sure to verify your shipping address and the quantity of books you would like to order.

I know this is cumbersome, but your information is really helpful for the publishing company to monitor my success as an author.

Option #2: You can email me and we can make arrangements for you to purchase the book directly from me. My email address is: mc1vigil@gmail.com

Either way, thank you for purchasing the book, if you choose to do so. I would love to autograph your book if you would like me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment