Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mean People...

Eventually I am going to have to explain to my sweet, tender, all boy of a son...


... that sometimes people say things that aren't so nice. Sometimes people are mean, just to be mean and sometimes the mean people get ahead in this world...


... But then I will get to also explain about how when those mean people say things that hurt our hearts, Jesus heals us. I will also get to explain that there are also times when we say things that can hurt the hearts of the people we love and it is then that I will get to explain how Jesus forgives us, so if He forgives us, we need to forgive them.



Sometimes it's easier said than done... to forgive that is... sometimes it's harder to allow Jesus to undo what they do to our hearts when those mean people say mean things. That is when all I have to say is "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so..." I will say it over and over again until my heart feels better...

1 comment:

  1. Well said Mary. Those are the tough parenting situations that He carries us through. Thanks for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete