Sunday, August 29, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ANDREW!

29 things I love and adore about my HUSBAND on his 29th Birthday!

1. He loves Jesus.
2. He loves me, just as I am.
3. He loves his mama.
4. He loves his sister, he supports her, he is a GREAT big brother.
5. He is respectful.
6. His family is compassionate, loving, full of grace and fun.
7. He respects and loves the man our kid calls Papa Roy.
8. He has the greatest friends in the world.
9. He works hard.
10. He keeps his word.


11. He is the BEST daddy our son could ever ask for.
12. He is patient.
13. He is wise.
14. He is the funniest man I have ever met.
15. He makes me laugh, no matter what - we have inside jokes.
16. He is sarcastic.
17. He leads by example.
18. He doesn't judge people.
19. He tells me how it is, no matter how hard it might be to hear...
20. He loves that I love to clean - he even takes Isaac out of the house for a few hours, so I can have alone time, just me, Jesus and my cleaning supplies.


21. He is a golfer.
22. He enjoys taking Isaac to the golf course.
23. He plays with his son, he plays trains, cars, Simon Says and I Spy with Isaac.
24. He reads to his son.
25. He prays over his family.
26. He has the Bible on his phone.
27. He can cook an amazing meal without a recipe.
28. We can be in a room, and say nothing... just enjoying the quiet.
29. We can talk about anything.

Andrew - I love you. You are a great daddy and an amazing husband. I love the way we can laugh about anything and everything. I cannot image my life without your sarcasm, laughter and random jokes. Thank you for making me laugh.

You are an AMAZING dad! You are so patient with Isaac. You are so patient with me. I love to listen to you read to Isaac. I love to watch the two of you play together and I cannot praise Jesus enough for the kind of dad you are to our son!


You are the one person I can tell anything to. You keep me honest. You call me out on stuff that keeps me in check with the Lord. You challenge me to be a better person. Thank you for leading me, and our family with such humility. I love you! Happy Birthday! I am excited to see what the Lord has planned for us in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment