Monday, August 16, 2010

Saying GOODBYE hurts...


Isaac and Mercedes eventually had to say goodbye... and it was so precious to see and hear them express how they felt...


... we met Mercede's Grandma Joyce in Longmont and the ENTIRE time we drove, Isaac would say "Goodbye hurts mama..." or "Cede wans to stay wef me..." and when we got the our meeting place, Isaac needed some time with Jesus to talk about how he felt... and this is what his mama heard:

Dear Wesus, Cede wans to stay wef me, but I have to say goodbye... bwess her with sucker balls and binkie time. Amen


They cried, hugged and kissed each other...


... and Isaac said "I wuv you Cede" as he kissed her on her head and got in his seat in the car...



... it was pretty much the most precious thing I had ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment