Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sur·ren·der

[suh-ren-der]
–verb (used with object)
1.
to yield (something) to the possession or power of another;deliver up possession of on demand or under duress: tosurrender the fort to the enemy; to surrender the stolengoods to the police.
2.
to give (oneself) up, as to the police.
3.
to give (oneself) up to some influence, course, emotion, etc.:He surrendered himself to a life of hardship.
4.
to give up, abandon, or relinquish (comfort, hope, etc.).
5.
to yield or resign (an office, privilege, etc.) in favor ofanother.
–verb (used without object)
6.
to give oneself up, as into the power of another; submit oryield.
–noun
7.
the act or an instance of surrendering.
8.
Insurance . the voluntary abandonment of a life-insurancepolicy by the owner for any of its nonforfeiture values.
9.
the deed by which a legal surrendering is made.

I am on a journey to surrender - surrender my pride, my secrets, my shame, my past, my future, my husband, my son, my life and my love. I am not sure what this journey looks like, all I know is that the ONE I am surrendering to, is GOOD. He is good, HE is true and HE is love. Here is to a journey that will change me, change my love for HIM, my life and my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment