Monday, November 14, 2011

4 Weeks ago...


4 Weeks ago today I met you for the first time. I heard you cry for the very first time and was over come with joy. I saw you as your daddy held you and I was in love. You are my daughter, the daughter of the One and Only King. You were knit together in your mama's womb, my womb, by the hand of the Creator. You are precious in His sight. You are precious to me.

I love you sweet daughter of mine. I have loved our time together over the past 4 weeks. I cannot believe you have been here for so long already. May you love Jesus with everything you have, may you laugh uncontrollably and may you be blessed beyond measure over and over again.

Thank you Jesus for this gift, thank you for the reminder of who you are. Your promises are true and your word is powerful! I love you! Amen

Picture taken by CLB Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment