Monday, May 28, 2012

Changes... Lots of Changes...

 
We have had some changes in our house!!!! Congrats to my husband of 8 years! The day before our anniversary, which was the 22nd of May, he got a VERY important and much anticipated letter! We have been praying for this letter to come for MONTHS! And Praise Jesus, it finally came. 

After testing, interviews and meet and greets with staff and management, my husband will start a new job on Monday June 4th!  He will be working for the City of Denver out at DIA. And I cannot wait! I have been praying for this for a while. He has been wanting this for even longer. And man, I am so proud of him! 

He will go from working nights, to working days. We will have some family time in the evenings and on the weekends, things are changing around here, there are lots of changes coming our way! 

Thank you JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment