Friday, September 9, 2011

Gone, but back...

Well, a lot has happened in the Vigil house hold since I last posted pictures, wrote words down on paper or seen anyone really. We will get more into that later. But in the last few months, I have cried lots, laughed some, ate lots, and spent lots of time smothering myself with my child and my husband.

It has been an interesting few months. But, the Lord has remained faithful and I have emerged from under the cleft of the Rock stronger, more humble, cautious,wounded yet healing, refreshed yet still tired, and more educated and in love with Jesus. More on this journey over the next few days.

In the midst of everything the Lord has been doing, the moments of laughter have been a HUGE blessing. So we will start the recap of this journey with one of the best memories, bowling...



I took Isaac with me to an event for Girls Only Ministry, we had a bowling night, and it was his first time bowling and HE LOVED IT!



The night was good for my heart. The night was filled with laughter and love. My son thought bowling was the greatest thing in the world. I had some time to be wrapped up in watching these girls laugh, I sat back and watched my son play and play hard, I enjoyed the blessing of laughter.



I want to take Isaac bowling again, but the memory of this one trip is still so tender to me, I can't move on yet. So for now, I will cherish this one and re live it over and over again!



Did I mention we also ate bowling ally food? Which was FABULOUS!



More on the events of the past few months to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment