Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School!






















Well, my little man is in full time school. Yep - he is going to school from 8:30-3:00pm everyday of the week!






















On the first day of school he had to have scrambled eggs, spiked hair and some juice!






















He was SOOOO excited, it was the cutest thing. He could hardly sleep the night before. We packed his lunch before he went to bed, he got up early, he was excited to see his friends and mama was ready with the camera to capture it all!






















Daddy took him to school and mama picked him up. Before he left with Daddy, he had enough time to scooter for a few minutes. 






















I love that my son loves school. He is excited to go, he loves to learn, he loves to do homework at the table, he talks about every detail of his day and it is the sweet moments for me as his mama!






















I hope to take more pictures as the school year goes on to capture some of his favorite things about school. But when I picked him up, all he could talk about was his locker, so of course we had to get a few pictures of that!



No comments:

Post a Comment