Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet Gus...

 
This is Gus.  Gus is Issac's friend.
 















Nana and Papa provided Isaac with some horse riding lessons this summer. He was not the biggest fan of horses, until he met Gus.
















Isaac loved the horse riding lessons, he and Nana went on Wednesdays and it was the highlight of the week!























Mama went to fill in one night, and to be honest, it was a little intimidating.  I grew up around horses but never really learned much about them. I felt very out of place, but it was fun to watch Isaac take control of Gus, it was fun to watch him be confident, I loved the cowboy boots, the helmet, the cute little games they played...





















My little man is growing up. It was such a fun thing to watch him learn how to be confident in a situation that left me, as his mama nervous. 
























Thank you Papa and Nana for such fun summer memories with Gus!

No comments:

Post a Comment