Friday, September 7, 2012

Yep... I have a TP baby!






















I have always wanted to capture Isaac playing with the toilet paper when he was little, but he was never interested. Now, his sister... she LOVES the toilet paper.






















I turned around for a few seconds to grab something and she had made a run for it, and was having a fabulous time with the TP when I walked into the bathroom!






















Such a precious little thing, I could hardly be mad, she was just sitting there laughing, playing and having the best time in the world!






















One of the no so good things about her passion to play with the TP, she likes to eat it... so I have to pull the little pieces from her lips often! But, it is a small price to pay for such a sweet moment!






















She is perfectly passionate about playing with the TP, and I love her for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment