Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year... a new mission...

In 2009 I founded a Non-Profit Organization called Girls Only Ministry. I spent the last 6 months of the year working the details out with an attorney and an accountant, I know, I really know how to have fun...

I have had a passion for these young sweet ones for several years and finally just jumped in and agreed to the Lord's vision for this ministry. He and I have spent HOURS talking over this ministry, His ministry. I expressed my fears, my worries, my anxiety and my dreams, and most of all, it came down to me just being obidient to Him, the one I love more than anything!

I am still working full time, raising my son and loving on my husband, needless to say, things have been a little busy and the Lord has come thru for me in ways I could not imagine. One of the biggest things He has blessed the ministry with is a NEW WEBSITE.

Please go here to check it out. This is my heart, my passion, my dream and my life. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment