Monday, February 22, 2010

"Creative Play"

My sister is a teacher and I love her. Her daughter has been known to get into some "creative play" moments every now and then... my son however, well, let's just say... I keep an eye out for those moments...

One night, we were brushing our teeth and I go to put the tooth brush & paste away and turn around and find this...


Mama said " Isaac can you show mama what you are eating?"


He was a good boy and did exactly what mama asked...


Apparently he found his way into the hot dog buns and wanted a little snack before bed time...


I was laughing so hard I would not even get mad, after all, it's just a hot dog bun right?


Mama "It's time for bed Isaac..."
Isaac "I wanna sleep with this..."
Mama "Not tonight baby..."



I will let my son sleep with toy cars, even ones made out of wood, tons of animals and toys of all kinds... but a hot dog bun... I think not... it might be more mess than mama can handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment