Monday, February 15, 2010

More changes...

Not only do I hate change and think it is rather rough to get use to... I think changes refines us, makes us new, and sometimes means we do things we normally would not ever do... like creat "art" from things one already had around the house...



You see, I am not proud of this, but I NEVER keep anything. I often throw things away or donate them, rather than re-using them... and today, I re-used something. I created art for our home out of an old frame I had, some scrapbook paper, some ribbon and some wall decals... and you know, I actually like it. And it was not that painful. Although I shattered the glass the frame originally had, aside from some cuts, it was a rather painless process... dare I even say fun...

But then there is the part of change I LOVE... I love the part that comes after one is refined and made new... the part that comes after a new haircut or a new paint color on the wall... you know, a new hair cut can make one feel younger, sexier, smarter, new, sassy, and so on... well, a can of paint can do the same thing for one's home. And a little change, can do the same to one's soul.

So, I love where this journey of restless sleep, anxious mornings, afternoon naps spent in the Word while tears streamed down my face has gotten me...



I am not saying I am a fan of change, I can just tolerate it much better now, even look at it as a blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment