Thursday, October 14, 2010

5 days... 3 years...

Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. Psalm 51:2


I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. Ezekiel 36:25


You must distinguish between the holy and the common, between the unclean and the clean... Leviticus 11:11


You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. John 15:3



Dear Isaac, my most passionate prayer for you today is that you will have confidence in the blood of Jesus Christ that has washed you clean, from ALL your sin. May you have confidence in the power that comes with that gift. May you rebuke the guilt of the world and may you know, without a doubt, that the Lord your God, who has cleansed you from all unrighteousness, is not a God of guilt, but of forgiveness. I love you sweet son of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment