Wednesday, October 13, 2010

6 days... 3 years

But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations. Psalm 33:11


I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. Psalm 89:1


Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. Psalm 119:90


Your name, O LORD, endures forever, your renown, O LORD, through all generations. Psalm 135:13


Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. Psalm 145:13



Dear Isaac, the men in your family are wonderful men. I cannot praise the Lord enough for the men he has placed ahead of you. These men are strong, they are wise, they are capable, they are handy, they love cars and trucks and dirt too... I am so blessed by their love for you, my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment