Tuesday, October 12, 2010

7 days... 3 years...

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentation 3:22-24


An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips.Proverbs 24:26


O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
Psalm 22:2

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills {his purpose} for me.
Psalm 57:2

For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. Psalm 72:12



Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24


For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. James 3:17



Dear Isaac, may you know that the LORD your God is your portion, may you be comfortable waiting for Him to move. May your words be honest. May you cry out to the Lord for anything and everything. May you cry out with passion and honesty, expecting Him to hear you and speak. Isaac Martin Vigil, may you walk in wisdom and consider it a precious blessing. I love you my little man. It is an honor to be your mama and your daddy's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment