Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not the same... but better...

For some reason, when I worked out of the home full time, our house stayed cleaner, our laundry got done, folded and put away and there wasn't so much "stuff" around...



... before I started to cook or prepare 3 meals a day at home, my kitchen was always spotless...



... I only ran the dishwasher once or twice a week and the counters were always clean and the sink was empty...



... but now, there is freshly made muffins and snacks, lunches are made at home most days and dinner...



... is something I have fallen in love with, I have cooked dinner at home at least 4 times a week for a few months now, sometimes, I even manage to cook dinner 5 nights a week...



... things have changed around here, there are dishes in the sink, I would love to have two washers, two dryers and two dishwashers... the sink is always full of dishes, laundry doesn't always get put away and the toys in Isaac's toy room actually have to be put away at the end of the day...

... I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment