Monday, October 24, 2011

Blessed

Caitlyn came in the wee hours of the morning on Monday, October 17, 2011. We knew she was gonna be here before her big brother's birthday on Wednesday, October 19, 2011. So, as a mama, I got creative and made her a very special outfit to wear at the hospital on the 19th.



Little did I know, we would be allowed to come home on the 19th! It was a great surprise for Isaac! Caitlyn was prepared with a little present for her brother, Isaac was surprised with balloons and cupcakes, it was the perfect way to celebrate on his actual birthday!

Not only did we come home on his birthday, Isaac was able to go to school and tell everyone about his little sister! He was very excited!



It was important to me to make sure Isaac's birthday didn't just go by. I know he is 4 and doesn't know the days of the week or the date, but as his mama, it was something that was important and my heart was blessed by how special it made him feel!



A very proud big brother on his birthday with his baby sister!



I couldn't help my self, I had to take a picture of how sweet she looked in the car seat on the way home! Our hospital experience was a huge blessing. The C-Section went great, I was blessed in the most simple and yet powerful ways. We only had to stay 2.5 days in the hospital and I did not experience tremendous pain, I just needed Tylenol and Advil for the pain, isn't He good! Praise HIM!



Blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment