Saturday, June 5, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CAROL!

June 4th is not just any other day. It is a very special day in my family, it is the day my little sister came into the world and changed everything, for the better. You see, my older sister and I are 14 months apart and my little sister and I are 4 years apart. But the three of us are as thick as thieves. We have had our fights and we have had our moments of joy, but we are sisters, and more than that, we are friends.


Carol - your birthday comes every year and it reminds me of how blessed I am to have you in my life. As I have watched you grow up I have learned so much about the power and grace of Jesus Christ. You have loved me regardless of what I have done and you have been there for me when people where walking away. I am so proud of you as you continue the adventue the Lord has placed in front of you!


I am cheering you on and covering you in prayer! I cannot wait to help you decorate your new home and I could not be more proud of you!



Jesus - bless my baby sister, watch over you, protect her and shower her with peace. I praise you for all you have done in her life and I could not be more proud of her. Give her wisdom as she prepares for the next years school year, give her patience as she prepares to own her own home and bless her beyond measure. Keep her close. She is very important to me. I love you! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment