Monday, June 21, 2010

Money Saving Monday: Go to the Library

Get your books from the library. I love books and read every day. While I buy some of the books I read, most come from the library. Simply put, it’s hard to beat free.

Get DVDs from the library. Many libraries now have movies on DVD that can be checked out. If your library offers this service, it sure beats paying Blockbuster or Netflix.

Read magazines at the library or online. Too many magazines can cost a fortune. And how many times have you bought a magazine based on the cover and been disappointed by the lack of substance. At the library you can read magazines for free. And many magazines now offer their content for free online.

Isaac and I have fallen in love with our local library and I am happy to report that their children's activities are FREE! He LOVES his Wednesday Music Class and we love going to just hang out. At our library they offer computers for the parents to use, right inside the children's room... It's free internet access, free printing and Isaac is entertained while I work on a few things. It is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment