Monday, June 28, 2010

Sticks and Stones ...

... I know I said I would post more pictures from the family time this week... but something is really getting to me... go here for more... but below is a little peak into what it's all about...

We have all heard it "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me"... well I am here to tell you that is a HUGE lie... but here is how I will re-write that "sticks and stones may break my bones, words will hurt me and the WORD will heal me"...

You see, I am no stranger to people saying things that aren't true. I am no stranger to believing what other people say about someone and realizing it wasn't true. I am no stranger to being wrong. I am no stranger to saying something when I should have just kept my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment