Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Heart

My heart is on the line. My reputation will be tested. My ability to love and serve the Lord with everything within me will be shaken and lives are at stake...
this is going to be BIG...
He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. Deuteronomy 32:4

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. John 14:1

Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do as though you were working for the Lord. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:23-24

I would not do this for anyone other than sweet Jesus - Life is changing, things are happening and my prayer is for Him to be glorified...

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful, unfolding dream. Praying for you, rejoicing with you.

    ReplyDelete