Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary -

Andrew - We have been married for 6 years - today is our Anniversary and I have picked out some of my favorite pictures to celebrate the last 6 years...


... our wedding day was perfect... it was everything I wanted, I loved my dress, I loved that Curtis married us and his family was such a big part of our day and I was so excited to just be your wife... I will never forget seeing you for the very first time as my daddy walked me towards you...


... we have had a great time together... we have laughed, we have had our fights and we have made up...


... I will NEVER forget the day you brought Nhyja home, she was so precious and perfect... I loved her from the very first moment I saw her hiding behind your car, I miss her, thank you for giving me her...


... we went to Michigan to hang out with your family and we had a GREAT time... the road trip was fun with Roy, Mom and Esther, games with Grandma was fabulous, Bible time before we all went to bed was precious, not to mention the amazing food we ate while we were there, and the 4th of July party at Uncle Randy's is by far one of my most favorite memories... it was a great trip, one of my favorite so far...


... three years into our adventure, we went from being the two of us to the three of us...


... and you are an AMAZING father, my heart melts when you read stories to our son, the memories of the two of you napping together when we first brought him home are precious to me and it is no secret that this boy can hit a golf ball and I cannot wait to watch the two of you create memories as you golf together...


... one of my favorite memories is our family trip to VEGAS... Jesus was so faithful on that trip and I was so proud of what that trip meant for you and still means to me... I was so honored to sit back and watch Sweet Jesus honor you and bless you with this trip...


... I LOVE YOU...


... I LOVE YOU...


... I LOVE YOU... I cannot wait to see what the Lord has planned for the next 6 years of our adventure, it has been fabulous so far... I am honored to be your wife, I am proud to be your son's mama and I cannot believe the blessings Sweet Jesus has given us... I am over joyed and madly in love with you!

Happy Anniversary baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment