Monday, May 24, 2010

Money Saving Monday


One of the things I LOVE LOVE LOVE is a manicure and pedicure... but the average cost to do both is around $40.00. So to save money, I have learned how to do this at home. Believe it or not the image above is a picture of ALL my nail polish supplies, minus the Q-tips I use...

I have successfully learned to paint my own toe nails and finger nails and have successfully saved an average of $30.00 - I had to account for the cost of the nail polish, which thanks to coupons and the dollar store I was able to acquire all the supplies I needed for around $10.00.

And the best part is, I can do this as many times as I want and it will be free, now that I have purchased the basic supplies... I could have a new color of polish on my toes and hands every week if I wanted....

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment