Monday, May 17, 2010

Money Saving Monday

A friend of mine gave me the idea of posting some of the money saving ideas I have come to find every Monday... so this is the first one... I have chosen to call it "Monday Saving Monday"... I am going to get creative with these posts, or at least tempt too, so consider the picture below creative! :)

I hope you enjoy!

Happy Savings!

Money Saving Monday Tip #1: Combine your cable, internet and telephone service. Companies now offer combined services that not only cost less, but offer the convenience of a single bill.

My husband and I have a home phone, which makes me feel really OLD, but we have a land line now! The ONLY reason we agreed to it is because our provider for internet and cable said it would lower our monthly bill $60.00 each month for at least 6 months.

That is a total savings of $360.00 - so far, so good - did I mention the land line includes long distance as well... it's FABULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. hi Mary, what a lovely blog you have. I have a website for you to check out for combining your phone/internet/TV. It is called WhiteFence.com-very useful and specific info for your area. I also have a website for ways to trim our expenses, save money and help others from our surplus. It is based on the Prov 31 woman. Blesings-Lori at More With Less Today (dot) com

    ReplyDelete