Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Starbucks Drive Thru HERE I COME...

Note to self, this is not the day to miss the Starbucks drive thru line, which will include a GRANDE White Chocolate Mocha and possibly two slices of over priced Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake, or the lunch time Mnt. Dew or the afternoon Pepsi...

I will not be attempting to make my own coffee this morning... I have to be out of the house, with the child, dressed and ready to deal with a "situation" that makes my blood boil by 8am... I will drive an hour to get to the place in which I will attempt to deal with this "situation" and hopefully not make things worse by my desire to simple see someone get what's coming to them... or what I think should come to them... Man, mean people suck!

Go here to check out a video/song about how I really feel... CLICK HERE

Jesus, please help me to keep my mouth shut, at least enough to let you get a word in edge wise... and please help me not to make this "situation" worse by the actions I desire to take simply out of anger...

PS: Happy Zoo pictures and memories to come... must focus on Monday, it was a good day...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! This is my theme for the month!!! Thank you!!! Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete