Monday, November 16, 2009

A run, chocolate and a pepsi...

Normally... when things get a little rough...

I want to take a LONGGGGGG run... Run around the block...
Run away to a new city, state, job...
Run back to my parents house like I was a 5 year old girl who just needs a hug and a kiss...

But lately... all I really want, around 9:00am is to come home...
To you - my safe place, my love, my one and only, my protector and my soul mate...
The one I love to sleep next to, the one I cannot live without and the one I love...

And then, after a few minutes in a private place with Sweet Jesus, His Word, chocolate of some kind, a Pepsi and a few tissues, I get the strength up to do what ever I can for you...

My precious child, the one who is an extension of us, the one who needs all I can give and the one who says in the sweetest voice "I WUV YU" which makes even the worst day worth it...

But serisously, how much longer can I really do this?

Jesus, it's me, just please come and move me.

No comments:

Post a Comment