Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful and blessed...

This is Kristie, we have walked through life together for a while now. From the moment we met, offically, we became fast friends. We talk about everything, we enjoy a nice happy hour and we love our coffee.

We share the same Birthday Month... We love our husbands and we are passionate about Jesus. Kristie has blessed my life in more ways than one.

She challenges me. She encourages me. She loves me. She supports my marriage. She supports the ministry. She is firmly founded in her faith, she never wavers, she loves the Word and she is crazy about country music.


This is her and her hubby, Jerad. They are truly people of prayer. They were married on November 17th 2006 have have grown into one of the most amazing Biblically bases couple I have ever met. They want more than anything to have a baby, and I know the Lord is going to bless them with a sweet one. They have changed my life.

They have prayed over this ministry from the moment Kristie and I first talked about it. They have a passion for their marriage. They have a passion for missions and they have a passion for people.

Jerad is his wife's covering, and he knows what that means. He knows how to pray over his wife. He walks with the Lord and honors her with all he does.

Jesus, I am thankful for these people. I love them. Bless them. Bless them financially. Bless them with a sweet little one and bless them with never ending passion for one another. Thank you for brining these people into my life. I praise you for the impact they have had on my life. I love you. I love them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment