Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!

Before you were Nana, you were a mama! And I have had the honor of being married to your one and only son for a little over 7 years now. You are a woman I love and admire and today is your Birthday!



You have given me so much wisdom. Every time we are over at your house and you are cooking you always ask me to help, you have taught me how to cook, you have encouraged me to bake and you have inspired me to try new things!



My daughter has your name. And I am so proud of that. You are a woman who loves the Lord and is grounded in wisdom and grace. Your prayer life is something that inspires me. Your walk with the Lord is real and honest. Your love for people is humbling.



You raised a man who is respectful. You raised him to be wise with his words and to be patient with those he loves. You raised him to be an amazing husband and father. I cannot thank you enough!



The family you have given me is so special to me. Thank you for including me in your family!



I have learned a lot by watching you love Papa. I have learned how to love and serve those I love. I have learned to love people more than things. I have learned how to open my house to my son's friends and family.



I love the relationship you, Esther and I have. I love that we can enjoy each other. I love that we can shop and talk, sit pool side and read and just be honest and real with each other.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment