Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to my Husband!

I love you! I am honored to have your last name and be the mama to your children. I love how you love me. I love that we can laugh together.

I love that you come home to me, that you want to come home to me. I love how hard you work for us, I admire your hard work and I am so blessed by it. I love how we can just relax at the end of the day, on the couch with a back scratch and some TV.

You are a great communicator. You keep me honest. You help me communicate how I am feeling. You have encouraged me to be myself. You accept me. You love me with your kind words.



I feel safe with you. I trust you. I love you. I am excited to raise our kids together. I enjoy being around you. I want to be with you. I love the way you smell. I love the food you cook. I love the kind of dad you are. You are kind, patient, loving, understanding, helpful, funny, creative and wise.



I cannot thank the Lord enough for the kind of husband He gave me when He gave me you. I am so blessed by the kind of dad you are to our kids. Thank you for working so hard and being so understanding. I am honored to be at home during the day with our kids, even if some days are harder than others, it is such a privilege to be able to be their mama and spend so much time with them. Thank you for making that possible!



I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, I pray that I can continue to love you how you want and need to be loved. Thank you for asking me to marry you. This adventure has been wonderful and I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment