Friday, June 12, 2009

Home Tour - Bathrooms

Last week I posted my house tour here. However, I really wanted to change up the blog, so I moved to the "new" address, mostly becuase of the features of blogger vs. wordpress. So I will continue the home tour hosted by Kelly's Korner at the new "blog home"... This week the tour is for bathrooms, our house has 2.5 baths, and I love each of them for different reasons.

The first bathroom is the 1/2 bath, just off the kitchen/back entry. When we first started painting the bathroom, I hated the color. It went on so gray and dark that I actually cried. But, as soon as it dried, I LOVED IT. The painting was done by a dear friend and I just treasure it. The bathroom is pretty simple, the color is a deep steel blue, with accent colors of cream and white.

The next bathroom is attached to Isaac's bedroom. The pictures are painted by the same friend who painted the picture in the 1/2 bath. I had to go with the rubber duckie theme, mostly because I love it and I am a fan of the color yellow. Did I mention I got a new camera? I think it take such great pictures, I hope you enjoy!



Finally, our master bathroom. I love it, it is simple, clean, pure, restful and a little traditional. I love the double sinks and the simple cream colored paint. The sage green accent color makes it peaceful and one of my favorite places in the house. When we moved in the bathroom had carpet in the bathroom, seriously, carpet! I hated it, so Andrew and I pulled out the carpet and a friend installed the tile.

Thanks for coming over for the tour. Make sure to leave a comment so I know where to visit. Have a great day! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Your bathroom's are so cute!! Love your MB, it is so fresh and clean and peaceful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete