Thursday, June 18, 2009

Show us where you live - WEEKEND

So this week, Kelly is hosting another "Show us where you live" party so here we go... This week it is all about the play rooms, laundry rooms and bonus rooms.

I will start with my laundy "room". It is really a closet, but I love it. It works perfect for us. The thing I love most about it is that I was able to organize it and maximize the storage. We hung a shower curtain rod that goes the full length of the "room" and it is just perfect to hang up all the work clothes and "non dryer" items.



Our "bonus room" is my most favorite place. It is our loft. It is large, open and bright. We have a futon set up and my most beloved reading chair. I sit here in the mornings and have my time with Sweet Jesus. It is the perfect spot.






So this is Isaac at 9 months, he is now 19 months... can you believe time as gone by so fast? Well, we created a play room in the walk in coat/storage closet on the main level of our home. He LOVES it! He plays in there, he takes his toys in and out and it is nice for him to have his very own space. Now that he is learning to turn the door handles, he will sometimes let himself in, otherwise, he stands at the door and "asks".... I recently added the stickers to the wall, but other wise it is pretty plain...


So that wraps up the tour of our home for this week. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment so I know where you "live" and I will come visit. Blessings!

17 comments:

  1. Great rooms!! Way to go on making great use for the space you have, I love the ideas for the laundry room!! I love your loft area, so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your bonus room. I'll be so glad when we get ours done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bonus room.....That is something I really need....Love the colors you used in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bonus room is great! Your chair looks super comfy and I love your playroom! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that you have a loft! Your laundry area is the bomb-you've done so much in such a tight space! and Isaac is an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you are so creative with space! i also love your loft area! i'd hang out in there and read all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you organized your laundry room with crates! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY GIRL! I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAINT A CROSS CANVAS FOR YOU! EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WE CAN DISCUSS! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! (PRINCESSKKJ@HOTMAIL.COM)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your loft looks so cozy - what a perfect place for reading a good book. Or THE Good Book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the curtain rod idea! What a space saver! Thanks for stopping by our playroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love how you used the lg closet space for a playroom!! i have a special place where i spend time with Jesus too! it is weird- you are sleepy, you go to bed. I spend time with Jesus, I go so my spot! LOL!



    see my home:
    http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your sweet comment! I love your loft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Your son is so handsome and yes I cannot believe how fast time goes as the grow up! God bless
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great use of a walk-in closet! Perfect sized for a little fellow.

    ReplyDelete